Job Title: Resident Services Coordinator
Property Location: The Bartram
Reports To: General Manager
Prepared Date: March 2018
The Resident Services Coordinator reports directly to the General Manager. Primary responsibilities will
include interacting with current residents and is equally responsible for interacting with vendors.
Candidate must be organized and possess strong written communication and computer skills. Must be
highly motivated and professional at all times. The ability to establish and build good working
relationships with others is essential. The ideal candidate must be able to understand and communicate
with maintenance staff directly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
● The Resident Services Coordinator must have a “can-do” customer friendly attitude. Receives and
resolves customer complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction.
● Responsible for the supervision and performance of vendor contracts. Must work alongside of
the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure work completion and maintain ongoing communication
with vendors to ensure productivity. Assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management
● Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use
of an outside contractor. Maintain log of work order details.
● Responsibilities include successfully resolving tenant issues in a professional and respectful
manner and notifying General Manager of any tenant issues.
● Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic
plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service
standards; resolving problems.
● Receives, organizes, and prioritizes maintenance work orders. Ensures that work orders are
audited and closes out work orders in the software system.
● Conducts weekly, monthly, and annual audits
● Communicates with residents via email or hand delivered notice as needed
● Able to generate reports as required
● Conducts filing of payables, vendor contracts, resident communication, etc.
● Oversee the ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the office under
the direction and with the approval of the General Manager.
● Communicates and shares information with General Manager regarding overall property
● Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with the site.
● Creates, prints, and reviews work orders online in a timely and accurate manner.
● Work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
● Attends and participates in training programs and events as needed
● Display professionalism in both work ethic and appearance
● Must be able to access all areas of the properties grounds and structures, including multilevel
structures, with or without the aid of an elevator
● Work with computers for a minimum of 7 hours daily either standing or sitting and lift up to 50
● Effectively communicate with applicants, residents, vendors and supervisors in email, phone, or
in person regarding day to day operations of the property
● Assist leasing when needed to provide community and apartment tours, communicating features
and benefits. Applies sales techniques to schedule tours, meet, and checks availability for
prospective residents. Collects required information in order to complete the approval process.
● Must schedule vendor and resident appointments using Outlook Calendar
● Performs other related duties as assigned
● High School Diploma or Equivalent
● Minimum of 1 – 3 years property management experience
● Must work well in a team environment
● Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
● Proficient in Microsoft works (Excel, Word, Outlook)
● Strong creative, strategic, organizational, and time management skills
● Ability to meet assigned deadlines
● Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
● Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
vendors, employees, clients, customers, and the general public.
● Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
● Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the
most sensitive issues. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to
employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively
with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires
expert level analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Must be able to use a PC for reviewing email and accessing the Internet to order materials.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal and credit background investigation as well
as pre-employment drug screening. Employee must agree to random drug screening at the discretion of
Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins please. Elm Spring, Inc. and The Bartram is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.