Maintenance Supervisor Needed!
Supervises maintenance employees and engages in general maintenance tasks by performing the
following essential duties.
• Train and supervise maintenance staff
• Maintenance of property, including but not limited to minor repairs and grounds upkeep for common
areas, all amenities, administrative building, clubhouse/lifestyle center
• Maintain swimming pool including but not limited to chemical treatment, cleaning, filters, etc.
and report problems to supervisor
• Make regular property status reports to the property manager/club director
• Pick up supplies as necessary
• Engage in the work of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, mechanical, heating and air conditioning,
painting, repairs to masonry in the apartments and common areas or furnishings of buildings
• Interpret company policies to workers, enforces and makes verbal or written recommendations to
supervisor on all safety regulations
• Routinely communicate property and budgetary concerns with supervisors
• Available for after hour emergency maintenance items as outlined in the Apartment Operations
• Follow policies and procedures, and perform all duties in a timely manner
• Additional duties as needed
The qualified candidate must meet the following qualifications:
• AA in Business or Construction Management or a minimum of six months to one year related
experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• EPA and CPO Certification if applicable (preferred or demonstrates the ability to obtain at
his/her expense within three months of hire)
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Basic math skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
For consideration, resumes need to be accompanied with an Emmer Group application. To obtain our
application please visit our website at www.emmergroup.com/about-us/careers.
Visit us online for current opportunities and to learn more: