The qualified candidate is accountable for property repair and maintenance.
• Preventative maintenance and light duty maintenance tasks (caulk, change locks, replace screens,
replace door stops, change air conditioning filters, replace light bulbs, etc.)
• May include specific skills such as: pool maintenance, plumbing, electrical, carpentry,
mechanical, heating and air conditioning, painting, structural/repairs to masonry and common areas
or furnishings of buildings
• Ground maintenance which may include lawn maintenance, upkeep of common areas, amenities and
general janitorial cleaning , upkeep of buildings including shops, common areas, offices and
• Deliver resident correspondence and assist other on-site departments as needed
• Utilize and keep abreast of all Interoffice Memos, Operations Manual, Safety Program, etc.
updates and changes
• Available for after hour emergency maintenance as outlined in the Operations Manual
• Maintaining a high level of resident customer satisfaction
The qualified candidate must meet the following qualifications:
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or a minimum of three to six months
related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• EPA and CPO Certification if applicable (preferred or demonstrates the ability to obtain at
his/her expense within three months of hire)
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to read, interpret and execute related work documents including: safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Basic math skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
For consideration, resumes need to be accompanied with an Emmer Group application. To obtain our
application please visit our website at www.emmergroup.com/about-us/careers.
Visit us online for current opportunities and to learn more: www.emmergroup.com/about-us-careers