Community Manager Needed
Community Manager at Greenwich Green Apartments in Gainesville, FL
The Collier Companies, a leader in student-housing, is seeking a Community Manager to join our team in Gainesville, FL!
Successful candidates will be experienced leaders, with the ability to direct, motivate and inspire a large team! If you are seeking a career, not just a job and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that rewards success- we want to hear from you!
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years community management experience preferred
- Background in conventional leasing of a community size of 200+ apartment homes is a plus!
- Exceptional sales and closing experience
- Possess the skills to effectively recruit, train and coach for exceptional sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills,and ability to role model and lead Team Members to perform to this level of excellence
- Experience with renovation projects and capital projects preferred.
- Strong technical skills, including Excel and property management software.
- Experience with Entrata a plus!
- Ability to manage a financial plan.
- Dynamic leasing and marketing background, with the ability to foster creative ideas for increased traffic and ancillary income
- A can-do attitude with the tenacity to get the job done!
- Proven ability to perform in all areas of Property Management
- Floating schedule, to include weekends and evenings
The Collier Companies offer a rich benefits package! After 60 days, employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, Dental, LTD and group life insurance. After 90 days, you are eligible to enroll in our 401K match in the next enrollment period.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 2 years (Preferred)