Service Technician Position Available!
The Collier Companies, the largest private owner/operator of student-housing in the country is seeking candidates for the Service Technician position to join our team in Ocala, FL at Canterbury Apartments!
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience as a maintenance technician for at least 1 year preferred
- Strong work ethic and an eager to learn attitude
- Apartment housing experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of appliances, plumbing & carpentry
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented to complete work orders
- Universal EPA certification highly preferred
- Commitment to emergency-on-call rotation
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Technician must have basic tools and be able to pass basic maintenance test.
- Reliable transportation and valid Florida license
Pay Rate is based on skill and experience. After 60 days, employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, Dental, LTD and group life insurance. A very competitive benefits package!
Drug Testing and background checks will be performed.
Send resumes to Careers@CollierCompanies.com