Service Professional Needed in Ocala
The Collier Companies, the largest private owner/operator of student-housing in the country is seeking candidates for Service Technicians II to join our team at Canterbury Circle Apartments in Ocala, FL!
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong work ethic and an eager to learn attitude
- Apartment housing experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of appliances, plumbing & HVAC
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented to complete work orders
- Universal EPA certification highly preferred
- Commitment to emergency-on-call rotation
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Technician must have basic tools and be able to pass basic maintenance test.
- Reliable transportation
Drug Testing and background checks will be performed. This is a full-time position that consists of emergency on-call commitment, over time in the fall due to Fall Turn Season. Must bring basic tools and complete a Service Skills Test.
Pay Rate is based on skill and experience. After 60 days, employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, Dental, LTD and group life insurance. A very competitive benefits package!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Email Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org