Seeking Leasing / Assistant Manager!
Deval Property Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to organize, coordinate and execute daily property management and procedures, ultimately ensuring the maximization of revenues operating efficiency, scheduling and safety onsite. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be able to work independently and report directly to Regional Property Manager. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy able to manage a 71-unit single person office with the assistance of an onsite Maintenance Supervisor.
Skills : The position requires a results driven individual who has the ability to self-manage with exceptional follow up skills in executing the daily operations of the property, general math skills, preventative maintenance scheduling, proven track record in collecting rents and minimizing delinquency. In addition, the position requires, but is not limited to, the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to post / reconcile and deposit rents daily
- Ability to effectively follow up and resolve resident concerns / service requests
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize wisely
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to analyze the local market and suggest viable recommendations for marketing needs of the property
- Effectively coordinate and schedule vendors
- Have effective communication skills with maintenance
- Proven track record of no less than a 35% closing ratio
- Have dependable vehicle and current / active vehicle insurance
- Ability and willingness to assist in picking up supplies and local supply stores when needed
- General knowledge of computers
- General knowledge in navigating Outlook
- Be relatively well versed in entering payments onto ledgers in Excel format
- Ability to navigate internet to research products / market the community and place product orders etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required experience preferred:
- Sales: 2 years
- Property Management: 2 years + preferred
Required license or certification:
Valid Driver's License
Fair Housing Training (preferred)
Email resumes to MPerez@deval.us.