Regional Community Manager Needed!
The Collier Companies, the largest private owner/operator of student-housing in the country, is seeking an experienced Regional Community Manager to join our team in Gainesville, FL!
If you are seeking a career opportunity, not just a job, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that rewards success- we want to hear from you!
Successful Candidates will meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Regional Community Manager and/or Area Community Manager.
- Student-housing experience preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to role model and lead team members to deliver excellent customer service to our Residents.
- High emotional intelligence, with ability to lead, mentor and develop onsite management team members.
- Proven track record of revenue generation combined with occupancy growth.
- Strong understanding of financial plan process and the ability to summarize and communicate results effectively to all levels of management.
- Strong verbal, written, computer and analytical skills. Ability to understand market and forecast for changing economic climate.
- Ability to approach each asset with a unique and successful marketing/leasing plan.
- Commitment to life-long learning and development, with ability to receive and deliver feedback and coaching.
- Must have availability to travel within a designated market with reliable transportation and current driver's license.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good organizational skills, positive attitudes and be a team player.
The Collier Companies offers a competitive salary and bonus structure. After 60 days, employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, Dental, LTD and Group Life Insurance. Also, enroll into our amazing 401K match!
Please send resumes to: Careers@CollierCompanies.com
OR you can apply on the website: www.CollierCompanies.com Careers tab, Join our team