About the Job
Growing national property Management Company has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor to join our award winning team in Ocala, FL.
We are looking for a dedicated, team oriented person to keep our beautiful property looking topnotch and running smoothly each day, while also providing excellent service to our
residents. Attention to detail and high standards are required, not optional.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a multi-family maintenance supervisory role.
- HV AC certification required.
- CPO certification a +
- Provide top-notch customer service to residents.
- Work effectively in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience in plumbing, electrical, troubleshooting appliances, basic carpentry & painting/drywall repair skills.
- Excellent time management and scheduling skills.
- Attention to detail and curb appeal.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Ability to train, develop and guide team members so that the property/ownership goals are achieved.
- Knowledge and Familiarity with laws and agency regulations relative to the multi-family industry.
Excellent team environment with growth opportunities: monthly bonus opportunities, medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, time off and more.
* Position will require some on-call hours (i.e. afterhours/weekends) on a rotating basis*
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Email resumes to Linda at email@example.com.