Maintenance Manager Needed
The Laurels/Collier Companies, is seeking a Maintenance Manager to join our team in Gainesville, FL!
If you are looking for a career and not a job, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that rewards success- we want to hear from you!
The selected candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Maintenance/Service Manager, or equivalent supervisory position.
- Multi-Family/Conventional/Student Housing experience strongly preferred.
- Self-starter who has the ability to design, implement and execute in-house projects.
- Strong knowledge in plumbing and appliances.
- Experience with using Entrata Property Management Software is a plus!
- Extremely organized and detail orientated.
- EPA and HVAC certified strongly preferred.
- Commitment to Emergency-On-Call participation a requirement.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize
Drug Testing and background checks will be performed. Must bring basic tools and complete a Service Skills Test.
This is a full-time position that consists of emergency on-call commitment. Overtime commitment in Summer/Fall turn season.
We are looking for a great candidate to join our team! We have an incredible opportunity for an individual excited to learn and grow with a great organization!
The Collier Companies offer a rich benefits package! After 60 days, employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, Dental, LTD and group life insurance. After 90 days, you are eligible to enroll in our 401K match in the next enrollment period.