Canopy - Gainesville, FL Remote Type
Position Type Full Time Education Level Not Specified Salary Range Undisclosed
Travel Percentage None
Job Shift Day
Real Estate/Property Management
To provide resident satisfaction by maintaining the property units in a clean and safe fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing vacant units for occupancy as necessary. Ensure a professional appearance at all
- Cleaning the leasing office, amenity areas, laundry facilities and other common areas on a daily basis, or as scheduled by the Manager.
- Maintaining inventory, supplies, and equipment owned by the property and/or the management
- Providing courteous, efficient response to resident and management requests. Reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Adhering to OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Other duties as
- High school diploma or
- Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and basic numbers. Ability to speak simple sentences.
Requires frequent lifting and moving of up to 75 pounds when using machinery and equipment for essential maintenance tasks, including but not limited to installing outside air conditioning units. Requires frequent bending and/or stooping to access equipment and machinery necessary for essential maintenance tasks. Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org