Position: Leasing Consultant
Location: Gainesville, FL
Job Id: 298-1296
Position Title: Leasing Consultant
Job Profile: The Leasing Consultant is responsible for all aspects of leasing production at an apartment community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet, greet & provide tours to leasing prospects.
· Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate both opportunities or threats to the Property Manager.
· Ensure that all online rental inquiries are responded to quickly and effectively.
· Have an in-depth understanding of site leasing trends, traffic patterns and product availability.
· Ensure all sales & leasing models and the “tour route” are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party.
· Properly close the leasing process by asking for the sale.
· Ensure all lead information is correct and complete within Onesite.
· Ensure all prospects are followed up with through either email, phone or letter.
· Effectively manage the community wait list and communicate with prospects as changes occur.
· Warm call prospects as needed.
· Ensure the proper execution of all screening procedures.
· Ensure the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and related move-in paperwork.
· Ensure the proper collection of all funds and move-in related fees.
· Ensure “model open” signs are placed outside and brought in daily and that they maintain an acceptable appearance.
· Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community.
· Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong time management skills.
· Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and to work independently.
· Strong customer services skills.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 3+ years’ customer service experience in direct sales, rental properties preferred
Reporting Relationship: Property Manager
Benefits: Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners offers a competitive benefits package including your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, as well as 401k with 4% company match!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.