Leasing Agent Opportunity
As a Leasing Consultant at Epoch Residential you play an important role with the onsite management team. Our Leasing Consultants look forward to working with an exceptionally skilled and highly trained team. They are the people who make a big impact in many small ways- a friendly smile, a welcoming handshake, a genuine interest in the people walking through the property office door.
This diverse role combines sales, customer service and marketing to lease luxury apartment homes and build excellent relationships with guests and residents. As an Epoch leasing consultant, you will sell superior amenities and first-class service guarantees that have become synonymous with the Epoch brand and reputation. The ideal candidate will be proactive in anticipating and exceeding expectations in all areas of the Leasing Consultant role.
SUPERVISED BY: Community Manager/Leasing Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell property’s products and services to prospects
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property, sister properties and competitors
- Assist manager in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and internet leads
- Convert phone calls to tours, property tours to leases and internet leads to tours and/or
- Ensure guest cards are complete, entered into the property management software, and follow up is completed for
- Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities and general curb appeal of community is pleasing to all 5 senses and is impeccably clean, if necessary spot cleaning to maintain the high standard of which Epoch is synonymous with.
- Develop and maintain first class customer service relationships with prospects and residents
- Manage and resolve resident
- Monitor outstanding work orders and constantly communicates with maintenance staff to insure 24-hour
- Plan, organize and conduct resident functions as needed and as directed by Community
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease-related paperwork, from the application process through move out. This includes processing housing applications, preparing move in information, lease files, renewal letters and renewal leases, completing brochures, completing move out requests, and any other forms utilized as they relate to leasing and resident
- Assist in acting as a Risk Manager to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents and property. This would include but not be limited to routine property inspections to look for safety hazards and potential criminal activity.
3. General clerical assistance including but not limited to answering phones, taking messages, managing the facilities/work orders in the property management software, filing, and ordering office
Required Work Hours
This position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Due to Community staffing limitations, it is extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled hours on a consistent basis and, if necessary, overtime hours when requested. Position requires the ability to serve on-call, as scheduled or as necessary.
Required Education, Training and/or experience
- High School or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree is
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service or sales position
- Strong computer literacy, and competence in MS Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to
- Effective communication and customer service skills required, as well as the ability to interact with others in a team
Specific Skills or Knowledge Requirements Skills
- Strong professionalism, communication and “people skills”
- Superior sales skills Well organized with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must possess attention to detail
- Team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion
- Computer skills, Microsoft word, and knowledge of Internet, Email and Social Media as it pertains to marketing of community
- Verbal, math and reasoning skills Required equipment
- Employee must maintain reliable transportation daily, valid driver’s license, and valid vehicle insurance
Typical Physical Demands
Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds in various forms with or without assistance. May be required to sit for extended periods while performing job functions, including work on computers and other equipment. Required to stand and/or be in continuous motion for extended periods of time while performing job functions that require physical endurance. Must be able to climb stairs on a regular basis throughout the day, as well as be able to frequently crouch, bend, kneel, stand and reach.
Typical Mental Demands
Must be capable of working under pressure while ensuring accuracy and meeting deadlines. Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language in a professional, legible manner in order to complete job assignments Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to plan efficiently. Must be detail oriented and able to concentrate for extended periods of time. Must possess, and be able to use and apply common sense understanding and use good judgment on a daily basis. Must be able to work well with others. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, emotional stability, and personal maturity.
All employees are expected to do whatever is necessary to make Epoch Residential successful. Epoch employees must follow requirements for training/development plans.
Interested applicants can email their resumes to email@example.com