Community Manager Opportunity
Be a part of an Award-Winning Team!
We have an amazing opportunity to become a part of the Hankin Apartments Team.
We are seeking a Community Manager to join our award-winning community, the flats at Tioga Town Center in Newberry, Florida.
The Community Manager effectively manages the operational and financial performance of the community.
Oversees Leasing and Marketing Professional to ensure all policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Hankin Apartments guidelines as well as relevant industry standard laws including Federal Fair Housing, ADA and local laws.
Manages all functions of a leasing office including scheduling, touring, lease signings, move in and move out procedures, evictions, renewals, accounts receivable, etc.
Assists in developing the annual budget, marketing strategy and business plan for the community.
Meets or exceeds defined benchmarks and operational goals and objectives including resident retention, occupancy percentage, conversion ratios, delinquency rates, etc.
Identifies, defines and works with Tenant Services Manager on capital improvements required for upcoming year, deferred maintenance and 3rd party vendor contracts.
Works closely with Tenant Services team to ensure all maintenance related issues are in the system and follow up procedures are in place.
Collaborates on implementation of social media, brand reputation and additional marketing efforts as needed.
Demonstrates strong customer relationship management to the team to ensure staff is proactively engaged with resident issues and prospect inquiries
What we’ll expect from you:
- 3 - 5 years experience in Property Management
- 3+ years of supervisory and team building experience
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) designation and/or BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong Leadership Skills, Effective delegation and Supervisory skills
- Strong financial analysis, budgeting and/or accounting skills
- Exceptional customer service and listening skills
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, industry software systems and Yardi a plus.
The Benefits of Employment:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with 6% match
- Discount on an apartment within any one of our communities
- Commission and Bonus Programs
- Continuing education/ training
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
- Supportive and cooperative company culture
Hankin is committed to building community, building with quality and sustainability and giving back to the community. The organization is comprised of professionals with experience in planning, design, engineering, legal, approvals, finance, construction, leasing, sales & marketing and property management. With this full range of capability, Hankin guides every aspect of a project from conception to completion.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place