Community Association Manager Needed!
Community Association Manager (CAM)
We’re seeking a motivated licensed CAM/Club Director for an HOA community in Gainesville.
The success in this position requires a high degree of energy and excellent organizational skills.
• Plan, organize, execute and advertise community events and activities.
• Process receivables and payables and communicate effectively with the accounting department.
• Prepare, monitor and work within the annual budget for operating expenses and capital reserves.
• Must be energetic, outgoing and have a pleasant personality and is able to work with various committees, vendors
• Provide quality professional service to residents and communicate with residents through monthly newsletter and emails.
• Provide and maintain property reports and communicate effectively with supervisor.
• Work with board of directors within the rules and regulation of the association; attend meetings as necessary.
• Complete property inspections and corresponding notices to owners.
• Maintain and update office files.
• Routinely inspect community and identify maintenance and repair needs and implement preventative maintenance schedule.
• Create a monthly property management report.
• Monitor and schedule maintenance of facilities, including clubhouse, pool, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball and
• Hire, train and supervise onsite staff.
The qualified candidate must meet the following qualifications:
• Licensed CAM
• High degree of energy, excellent organization skills, professional demeanor, good writing and speaking skills.
• Awareness of federal, state and local laws is important.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, TOPS
• Two years working in a community association role preferred.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
For consideration, resumes need to be accompanied with an Emmer Group application. To obtain our
application please visit our website at www.emmergroup.com/about-us/careers.