Assistant Manager Needed in Gainesville!
As an Assistant Manager at Epoch you are an integral part of the onsite management team. You will help manage the community under the direction of the Community Manager. An Assistant Manager is a business leader that is focused on customer service to each resident, as well as assisting in managing the day-to-day operations such as leasing activity, renewals, collections, and communications of a multi-million dollar apartment community. To be an effective Assistant Manager requires delivery of unmatched customer service by those that thrive in a customer-oriented, fast-paced environment.
This challenging position includes assisting the Community Manager in creating and maximizing income opportunities through the efficient management of community operations. The position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist with Resident Relations
- Generate and assist with preparation of any necessary reports
- Schedule necessary repairs and make-ready activities
- Prepare payment of invoices for Community Manager’s approval
- Assist with rent collections and utilities as necessary
- Support Leasing Consultants in the leasing of community residences
- Process notices to vacate, manage delinquencies and file evictions as necessary.
- Assist Community Manager with all duties, as needed
- Ensure compliance with Fair Housing guidelines; verify potential resident applications.
- Organized/Detail Oriented
- Business Leader
- Customer oriented
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
A STRONG working knowledge of Excel and Word is required. This position utilizes Excel as the predominant tool. Qualified applicants will need to have an excellent understanding of the functions of this program which includes, but is not limited to: formulas, sorting, table creation, graph utilization and database maintenance.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with persons from diverse social, economic and ethnic backgrounds required.
Assistant Manager, or Accounting experience preferred
- Must be willing work weekends
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Ability to positively interact with others in a team environment.
If you are ready to work hard and be empowered and encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas and discover solution to provide current and potential residents with unparalleled, world class customer service please send your resume to email@example.com.