Account Associate Opening
Apply online at: www.Coastalridgere.com<http://
Who We Are:
Coastal Ridge Real Estate is an entrepreneurial-spirited multifamily real estate investment firm with offices located in Columbus, Ohio, Cincinnati, Ohio and Malibu, California and apartment communities throughout the United States. Founded in 2013, our growing team of over 400 associates specialize in the acquisition, asset management, and property management of multifamily real estate. To date, Coastal Ridge's portfolio includes more than $1.6+ billion in assets in the student housing, conventional housing, and active adult multifamily sectors. Our track record has demonstrated the firm's ability to achieve our investor's goals. We implement a consistent strategy anchored by steadfast investment rationale and a progressive and systematic operating platform. Coastal Ridge was honored in 2015, 2016, and 2017 as one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. and was also among Columbus Business First's 50 fastest growing companies in Central Ohio for the past three years.
Where You'll Work:
Campus Lodge Gainesville offers off-campus housing in a prime location near The University of Florida and downtown Gainesville. This 1,115-bed community features two, three, and four-bedroom furnished apartments featuring bed-bath parity, in-unit washer and dryer, screened porches, and plenty of storage space. Resort-like community amenities include one of the largest pools in Gainesville, lodge themed clubhouse, sand volleyball and basketball courts, fitness center and car wash.
What You'll Do:
As an Accounts Associate, you'll contribute to all the financial well-being of the property by primarily being responsible for Accounts Receivable and the rent collection process for your assigned community. You'll also contribute to the leasing, management, and administrative functions to ensure the property is performing at its highest potential.
* Ensure the site is meeting or exceeding its delinquency targets by properly collecting and posting rental and vendor payments to optimize the property's cash flow and financial position.
* Monitor and follow up on bad debt including the preparation of late notices, resident and guarantor contact and filing of evictions.
* Prepare statement of account notices for former residents and distribute all community-issued notices.
* Assist the Property Manager in the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
* Prepare, review and close financial books for assigned properties on a monthly basis.
* Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community, including dealing with escalated resident complaints.
* Participate in all aspects of the leasing process which includes ensuring all leads are properly entered into OneSite, contacted, and followed up on; greeting prospects and providing tours; closing the sale; assisting prospects through the application and lease process, including ensuring the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and all screening procedures; monitoring and participating in the resident renewal process, and ensuring the clubhouse, model and all tour routes are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness.
* Other tasks as directed and assigned.
Who You Are:
* A customer service guru. You understand how successful customer service is delivered and train others to approach residents, prospects, and vendors with a positive, friendly attitude and take pride in providing top-notch service by building long-term relationships and going above and beyond customer expectations. You personally take responsibility for and quickly rectify mistakes and train others to respond to complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
* A supportive team player. You work effectively with others and go above and beyond to support the needs of your fellow coworkers. You are reliable and flexible and communicate effectively by communicating issues and challenges, listening, compromising, and seeking feedback.
* A masterful executor. You get things done. You fervently plan to meet deadlines and achieve goals. You manage tasks in a fast-paced environment with many moving pieces and stakeholders and ensure goals reach or surpass the finish line.
* A detail oriented individual. You pay attention to the small things that make a big difference. You look at information with a discerning eye to ensure its accuracy. You understand the importance of editing and proofreading your work to ensure it's done right.
* High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred.
* Previous experience with Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, bookkeeping and/or account management preferred.
* Previous experience with property management software such as OneSite, Yieldstar, and other Realpage products preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, including intermediate experience with Excel preferred.
* May be required to participate in on call requirements on an as needed basis.
What We Offer:
As an Accounts Associate, you'll receive a competitive hourly wage, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a robust benefits package. Our benefits include your choice of three health insurance plans, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, HSA accounts with company match, company paid and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, FSA-Dependent Care Accounts, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a 401k with 4% company match. This is a full-time non-exempt position, reporting to a Property Manager. Occasional travel may be required to attend training and other company functions.