Leasing Professional Needed
We have an amazing opportunity to become a part of the Hankin Apartments Team, named a * 2020 Best Places To Work Multifamily® and Named the #1 Management Company in the Nation by SatisFacts.*
Our current opening is for a Leasing and Marketing Professional at our Tioga Flats location in Newberry, Florida.
The Leasing role is primarily a sales position with a strong emphasis on:
- Customer service
- Meeting goals and achieving results.
- Managing the sales process, from start to finish.
- The presentation of our apartment homes and communities in a compelling way while overcoming objections.
- Building strong relationships and maintaining these relationships by providing excellent customer service and helping current residents resolve problems as they arise.
- Desire to learn and grow within the property management industry, and an interest in taking on increasing responsibilities within the property.
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries, which includes providing leasing information, making appointments and creating and following up with maintenance requests.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused with the ability to be a strong team player.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, industry software systems and Yardi a plus
- Social Media and marketing skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
The Benefits of Employment:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with 6% match
- Discount on an apartment within any one of our communities
- Commission and Bonus Programs
- Continuing education/ training
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
- Supportive and cooperative company culture
Hankin is committed to building community, building with quality and sustainability and giving back to the community. The organization is comprised of professionals with experience in planning, design, engineering, legal, approvals, finance, construction, leasing, sales & marketing and property management. With this full range of capability, Hankin guides every aspect of a project from conception to completion.
Come see why Hankin Apartments has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location