The NCFAA "Virtual" Trade Show
Our Virtual Trade Show is a Zoom networking event with a twist.
The Virtual Trade Show is a unique virtual networking experience!
As an industry and as a supplier company, this is not a time where we have to necessarily fall back. On the contrary, we can actually increase and thrive if we adjust and take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves in our “new normal”. We want to help you do just that!
Here's one way we can accomplish this:
By the use of Zoom Breakout Rooms, we will pair supplier companies with local property management companies for virtual private one-on-one sessions. Once your time alloted to communicate with our property management member expires, we will move you to another virtual Zoom Breakout Room to explain your services to another property management member. We will continue to repeat this process until you have had a chance to speak with many of the property management companies that are available through this event. This will give you the opportunity to talk about and demonstrate the outstanding services that you offer directly to the property management professional.
Management Companies Sceduled to Participate (so far):
- The Collier Companies
- Contemporary Management Concepts
- The Bainbridge Companies
- Royal American Management
- Atrium Managament (Two Communities)
- Asset Campus Housing (Varisity House)
- Asset Campus Housing (Canopy)
- Asset Campus Housing (Noble on Newberry)
- Landmark Properties
- Lincoln Properties
- The Retreat at Magnolia Parke (Mid-America Apartment Communities)
- The Paddock Club (Mid-America Apartment Communities)
- L3 Campus Communities
- JMG Realty
- Trimark Properties
- Valiant Residential
- Pegasus Residential
- Pierce Education Properties
- RAS Management
- Artcraft Management
- Epoch Residential
- Elm Spring, Inc.
- South Oxford Management
- The Hankin Group
- Platfrom Management Group
Benefits of the Reverse Trade Show?
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Virtual Trade Show|
|12:00 PM - 12:30 PM||Prize Give-Aways!|
For More Information:
- All suppliers have to attend a pre-event meeting to fully understand the event format on Friday, September 11th at 10:30 am.
- All participants must use a laptop or desktop computer. Tablets and phones are not accessible.
- All participants must have their microphones and cameras enabled.