*Rescheduled to September 15th*
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
Admission staggered for property management guests to minimize total number of participants in ballroom at any particular time. (Property management guests will be given a scheduled time to arrive for admittance after they have registered.)
Contactless temperature check before entering building
Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
Masks required (except when eating, drinking, etc.)
Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
Team members will wear masks and make efforts to social distance from members and each other when possible.
Other measures, as appropriate.
Early Bird Rates for Supplier Booths End 8-15-20!
Take advantage of this opportunity to build relationships with the countless property management decision makers that will be in attendance.
*Our venue for the fall trade show will be smaller and have less booth space, due to the rescheduled date. We are going to begin assigning booth locations in May. Register as soon as possible to ensure that you get your ideal space!*
- Official Event Photos and Photo Booth Sponsor
- Program and Event Stamp Card Sponsor
- Bar (Cup) Sponsorship - SOLD OUT!
- Candy Bag Blitz Sponsor
- Lanyard Sponsor
- Food Station Sponsor
- Event Ticket Sponsor
- Young Professional's After Party Sponsor
- Educational Session Sponsor
- Window Signage Sponsor
*Property Management Members!
- Visit every booth *Required*
- Come dressed in your best "Gatsby" attire! ("Best Costume" prize awarded)
- Bring a food donation for our charity drive
- Register to attend in advance
- Attend an educational session
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.