Reverse Trade Show (Speed Networking)
Our Reverse Trade Show is a networking event with a twist. The NCFAA is....
The Keys Grill & Piano Bar4860 Celebration Pointe Avenue #30
Gainesville, FL 32608
Benefits of the Reverse Trade Show?
- The Collier Companies
- Landmark Properties (The Standard at Gainesville)
- Landmark Properties (The Retreat at Gainesville)
- Lincoln Property Company
- The Hankin Group
- AMJ Group Inc.
- JMG Realty
- Atrium Management
- Asset Living (Noble on Newberry)
- Asset Living (Varsity House)
- Asset Living (West 20)
- Peak Campus
- Epoch Residential
- Royal American Management
- Capstone Communities
- RAS Realty Partners
- L3 Campus
- Circa Properties
- Aero on 24th
- Crescent Sky
- Trimark Properties
- RISE: A Real Estate Company
- Campus 1st
Space is limited to 25 supplier companies. This event usually SELLS OUT & we expect it to SELL OUT in 2021!
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.