March Membership Lunch
Instructor: Jason Stoughton - A John C. Maxwell Certified Instructor
Heartwood Soundstage619 South Main Street
Gainesville, FL 32601
LUNCH SESSION: HOW TO BE A R-E-A-L SUCCESS: Relationships - Equipping - Attitude - Leadership
In a team setting, attitude always plays a role. Rotten attitudes can wreck a team, whereas positive attitudes can make even a team with average talent accomplish amazing things. As a leader, your responsibility is to set the tone for the team’s overall attitude by staying positive, persevering during hard times, and believing the best about each person.
On March 20th, we will discuss:
• How Attitude Impacts Leadership
• How Attitude Impacts an a Individual
• What Shapes Our Attitude• Can Our Attitude be Changed?
• Can Obstacles Enhance Our Attitude?
• What is Failure?• What is Success?
• How Can We Keep Climbing?
About Jason Stoughton, CHBC, CAS
National Account Executive, BG MULTIFAMILY & Executive Director w/ The John Maxwell Team