The Landlord-Tenant Boot Camp is a 3 Hour Realtor CE approved seminar which covers a variety of aspects of Florida law and Federal Fair Housing law that property managers and owners need to be aware of. Attorneys Jerron Kelley and Conrad Gant will provide you with tools to improve your property's Return on Investment, and to stay out of the courtroom when possible. The attorneys will also provide participants with tools needed to effectively navigate the most common legal pitfalls that landlords and property managers face when leasing and enforcing lease terms.
- Improving your clients' bottom line & occupancy rates
- Effective lease provisions to assist landlords
- Landlords’ duty to maintain the premises
- Properly terminating tenancies
- How to handle security deposit disputes
- When writs of possession are necessary
- Avoiding Fair Housing complaints, disparate impact claims, and dealing with service animals
And a variety of other topics as well as a Q&A!
Instructors: Kelley & Grant, P.A.