Kitchen Appliance Repair
Sponsored by HD SUPPLY
The Best Restoration7230 West University Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32607-1639
Kitchen Appliance Repair:
This 3-hour class is an introduction and overview of the appliances found in a typical residential kitchen: refrigerator, range (gas or electric), dishwasher, and garbage disposer. The course will review the mechanical and electrical components, operations, cycles, functions, and general troubleshooting of each of the listed appliances. Typical design and installation principles, and a review of how to read wiring diagrams will be a focus of this
Topics covered in this class will include:
- Electrical safety and Lock-out / Tag-out
- Push-in type Range / Oven appliance (gas or electric)
- The built-in Dishwasher – plumbing and installation
- Sink installed garbage disposer – plumbing and replacement
- Operating cycles – all appliances
- Common repairs – all appliances
- Reading a typical wiring diagram
- Preventative maintenance – all appliances
- Troubleshooting – tools / process / technique
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
Students seated a minimum of 6' apart
Contactless temperature check before entering building
Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
Masks required when not seated
Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
Other measures, as appropriate.
For More Information:
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.