Fair Housing Workshop
Speaker: Doug Chasick
"That Fair Housing Guy"
Gainesville Alachua County Assoc. of Realtors1750 Northwest 80 Boulevard
Gainesville, FL 32606-9177
*This is a hybrid class that will be offered in-person & online*
(In-person attendance is limited)
Let's put aside - for a few moments at least - what to say and what not to say and what to do and what not do. Instead, let's focus on how to "be" and then work out the "say" and "do"! We'll review protected classes, and how to manage our words and actions and we'll review industry best practices, particularly with regard to today's hot issues: Disability accommodations and modifications, service animals and pets, handicap vs. accessible parking spaces, and we'll have some time to respond to your specific questions.
Speaker: Doug Chasick, CPM®, CAPS, CAS, Adv. RAM,CLP,SLE,CDEI
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
Students seated a minimum of 6' apart
Contactless temperature check before entering building
Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
Masks required when not seated
Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
Other measures, as appropriate.
For More Information:
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.