Please join us as we offer a class for HVAC technicians needing their EPA Refrigerant Certification. All technicians working with refrigerants must be certified in order to purchase refrigerants or to add/remove refrigerants from a system they are working on.
There will be a 3-4 hour review of required information targeted to assist in passing the required EPA examination.
Class begins at 9:00 am and runs until the last person completes their examination. Exam begins after lunch and generally takes 1-1/2 to 3 hours.
Please bring a photo ID, calculator (not on a smartphone), and #2 pencil. If you are already EPA certified and need to test for a higher/Universal certification, please bring your current EPA licence to class as well.
Testing & class materials available in English & Spanish (upon request)!
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.