Certified Pool Operator Course
The Best Restoration7230 West University Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32607-1639
Did you know that the CPO certification is only valid for 5 years?
NSPF certifies those persons who successfully complete the 16 hours of Certified Pool-Spa Operator instruction & pass the examination. The standard CPO class is taught over a 2-day period. The CPO certification is valid for 5 years. The course is designed to provide the knowledge necessary to operate & manage public pools & spas. The Certified Pool-Spa Operator class fulfills the local & state requirements for certification for pool service technicians as defined in many states, including Florida.
The course topics include:
- Regulations & Guidelines
- Swimming Pool Calculations
- Filtration & Circulation
- Pool Water Contamination
- Chemical Feed & Control
- Pool Water Testing
- Spas & Warm Water Pools
- Pool Management
- Pool & Spa Maintenance
- Pool Operation Problems
- Renovation & Modernization
- Disease & Accident Prevention
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
Students seated a minimum of 6' apart
Contactless temperature check before entering building
Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
Masks required when not seated
Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
Other measures, as appropriate.
For More Information:
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.