Join us and earn your Certified Apartment Supplier credentials. Suppliers are important liaisons to the multifamily housing industry. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer.
The CAS program is ideal for the new salespeople, as well as veterans of the industry and this program, coincides with the Certified Apartment Manager course.
You will learn:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
- Complete the Supplier Success Course Webinar (provided by NAA - additional fees apply), employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position, successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours) and pass a final exam within 12 months of attending the CAS course.
- 3-24-21 Industry Essentials & Resident Experience (virtual)
- 4-9-21 Risk Management
- 4-22-21 Legal Responsibilities (virtual)
- 5-7-21 Financial Management
**Candidates are encouraged to attend each of the CAM modules
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions: Click to Read More
For More Information:
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.