Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians
Saint Leo University -Gainesville Education Center4650 NW 39th Place, Suite B Room 201
Gainesville, FL 32606
9-26-18 CAMT Starts (Electrical Repair)
10-10-18 Interior/Exterior Repair
10-24-18 Plumbing Repair
11-14-18 HVAC Repair
11-28-18 Appliance Repair
Maintenance Licensing Bill (State):
Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) includes:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- Time & Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation & Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
- FranklinCovey Insights on Demand Online Courses
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance & Repair
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair
- one year of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience; and
- six courses and online content listed above (which totals 80 hours)
REMEMBER! IT'S THE LAW!
Only apartment community service professionals with a CAMT certification may perform repairs on HVAC & Water Heaters (up to $1,000 in parts).
Don't Forget to Claim Your Digital Badge!
Once you have earned the CAMT credential, you will receive an email from ProExam Vault with an invitation to claim your Digital Badge, which allows you to market yourself as an apartment professional with valuable skills.