Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Course
Earn your CAM Designation!
Saint Leo University -Gainesville Education Center4650 NW 39th Place, Suite B
Gainesville, FL 32606
Earning your CAM allows you to demonstrate your skills, knowledge, and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners' investment goals.
- Occupancy rates
- Comprehensive marketing plans
- Sales team management and product readiness
- Equitable treatment of current and potential residents
- Resident retention and the maintenance of a positive companyimage
- Consistent and ongoing resident communication
- Positive resident service and issue resolution
- Enforcement of company policy in compliance with laws and regulations
- Property inspections
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Service request process
- Apartment turnover process
- Contractors and vendors
- Recruitment, hiring, orientation and training of high-caliber employees
- Systematic employee evaluation
- Employment regulations and record keeping
- Analysis of the property's financial operations with corrective actions for underperformance
- Monitoring of property performance to achieve the owner's investment goals
- Accounting principles and practices
- Maximizing net operating income
- Reporting property performance honestly and accurately
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience
- Successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
For More Information:
Photo / Video Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to use photographs/videos taken at any event sponsored by the association without the express written permission of those included within the photograph/video. We may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by association including, but not limited to: social media platforms, brochures, invitations, publications, magazines, television, website, etc.
Any person that does not wish to have their photo taken or distributed must contact the association and communicate, in writing, their intentions. These requests will be accomodated; however a photopgraph must be included for identification purposes (and will be held in confidence).