Two Opportunities for a Regional Sales & Leasing Strategist in Florida!
The Collier Companies is seeking a Regional Sales & Leasing Strategist!
At The Collier Companies, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join an environment where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion.
The primary role of the Regional Sales & Leasing Strategist (RLS) is to be responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to signing the lease in order to achieve the weekly/monthly goals established for them and for the community they are assigned to. Additionally, during downtimes, the RLS is expected to mentor, motivate, and provide leadership to the assigned community’s Team Members to ensure the components of marketing and leasing are maximized. This includes but not limited to: leasing at each community, review current marketing plan and adapt or recommendations as needed, overseeing social media, idea generation, onsite and offsite event coordination and reporting from multiple databases, conducting prospect tours, using sales closing methods to sell the prospective resident on the TCC property, completing application and lease file paperwork, aiding in market analysis, aid in the planning and execution of outreach and guerrilla marketing efforts, build and maintain a positive morale with the onsite teams, securing renewals and responding to resident needs. The Regional Leasing Strategist must be willing to work weekends, rotate between multiple communities and travel out of town on assignment for varying lengths of time. Must be flexible and adaptive to the ever-changing market and the company's objectives and company goals.
Day to Day:
- In compliance with VP’s established goals by community, the RLS is to accomplish said individual and community weekly, monthly and annual leasing goals.
- Regional Leasing Strategist will provide comprehensive daily and end of week written updates to the CM, RCM & VP for daily\weekly tasks accomplished and goal completion.
- Call into weekly Rent Roll meetings with Regional Community Managers as necessary as the liaison between the onsite team’s needs and areas of opportunities for the communities.
- Performs all sales and leasing activities in person to achieve the property's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects face-to-face, conducting property tours and showing apartments, processing applications, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results, and makes short- and long-term recommendations to CM, RCM, or VP on marketing opportunities to reach goals
- Follows the property's established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
- Executes marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the community, including resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other community-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
- Executes and performs activities in support of the community’s lease renewal program, preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Supporting the onsite teams through TCC resources in regard to making sure that leasing velocity is always maintained, and marketing strategies and leasing practices are in with compliance with TCC standards.
- Provides support to Leasing Specialists as needed for performance training to ensure that TCC ABC’s of leasing and processes are being maximize by all Team Members.
- Ensure marketing path, amenities and all models or show units are in good order and to TCC standards for viewing.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Must be able to meet predictable attendance and punctuality expectations and physical demands of the position complying with TCC’s policies and performance expectations.
- Responsibilities may change due to community needs, market changes, or seasonal demands of position.
Your Skills – Show us what you got:
- College level education preferred; Strong experience either in sales or marketing may suffice.
- Must have valid in-state Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Two years of full-time, successful apartment leasing or sales experience. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Exceptional Customer Service Experience.
- Leadership, organization and management abilities to foster team building in a collaborative atmosphere with direction to establish sustainable change in a positive direction.
- Ability to work independently with or without direction.
- Above average ability to communicate with clients and with co-workers both verbally and in writing.
- Social media savvy.
- Working knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Law and Fair Housing.
- Understanding of business concepts
- Reading, writing, seeing, and/or communication and mathematical skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to travel out of town for extensive\indefinite periods of time. Travel may be in the range of 75% or more.
- Skill to convince prospective residents of the advantages of living at a community by sales closing methods.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize competing responsibilities.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to work a varied schedules, including weekends and some holidays as required and at different locations.
- Skills to effectively train other associates through a variety of means.
- Ability to travel for training courses and outside marketing.
Perks – The good stuff:
- The Collier Companies matches up to 100% on 10% of your total compensation for 401(K)
- Vacation & Personal Time (PTO increases with length of service, in addition to an increasing hourly accrual rate per pay period) Plus 10 company holidays!
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Group & Supplemental Life Insurance policy options
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid Legal Services
- Career growth opportunities
- Industry education opportunities
- Base pay plus monthly sales & industry leading performance bonuses
- Typical office setting.
- Physical demands include: walking, driving, standing, sitting, stooping, crouching, reaching, stretching, climbing stairs.
- Outdoor activities and commuting from one apartment to another or one building to another.
- Must be flexible and adaptive to the ever-changing market and the owner's objectives and company goals.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs as required.
Our Commitment to You – Our Greatest Asset: The Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you’re someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you’ll fit right in.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete our candidate Assessment.
These are required steps in the hiring process.
The Collier Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer