Property Manager Opportunity
The Collier Companies is seeking a Property Manager to join our team at Bivens Cove Apartments!
At The Collier Companies, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join us as a Conventional Housing Property Manager and submerge yourself in an environment where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion.
Successful Property Manager candidates will be experienced leaders, with the ability to direct, motivate and inspire a large team! If you are seeking a career, not just a job and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that rewards success - we want to hear from you!
Perks – The Good Stuff:
- The Collier Companies 401k match is 100% of your contribution up to 10% of your gross income.
- Up to 24 days off during your first year with annual increase!
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Group & Supplemental Life Insurance policy options
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid Legal Services
- Career growth opportunities
- Industry education opportunities
- Base pay plus monthly sales & industry leading performance bonuses
Your Skills – Show us what you got:
- 2+ years of experience as a successful Community Manager strongly preferred.
- Background in Conventional leasing is a plus!
- Be able to manage a community size of 200 apartment homes or more.
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop a team.
- Proven track record of marketing plan implementation.
- Capital projects and maintenance knowledge.
- Ability to manage a financial plan.
- Strong technical skills and experience with Entrata is a plus!
- Exceptional customer service skills with a quick problem-solving approach.
- Have an eye for detail and commitment to curb appeal standards.
- Desire to learn and grow within an award-winning organization.
- Experience with renovation projects and capital projects preferred.
Our Culture – How we’re different:
The Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The Team Members who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do.
- At The Collier Companies, our Twin Philosophical Pillars are the Spirit of STEWARDSHIP & the Spirit of ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
- Commitment to ONGOING LEARNING – At The Collier Companies, we have a 3 month onboarding reading list for all new team members. We have an ongoing book club for current team members as well!
- We PRIDE ourselves on the principles taught in “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”, written by Stephen Covey. All new team members should know how to use their “I&R” – INITATIVE & RESOURCEFULNESS and be “E&E” – EFFICIENT & EFFECTIVE.
- GROWTH – We have a goal to double in size within the coming decade! Our team members have a FIRE IN THE BELLY and hold the torch with a BURNING SENSE OF URGENCY!
- We bring STABILITY into the marketplace and to our residents with a LONG-TERM HOLD strategy. This benefits our human capital, finances and customer experience.
- ROOTED – We are a privately owned group that’s been in business since the 1970’s and the world’s largest privately owned student housing company and growing multi-family apartment organization!
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete our candidate Assessment.
These are required steps in the hiring process.
The Collier Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Direct link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=10131&clientkey=45E39F86368458C6E459E1E16A47B5CE