Part-time Leasing Consultant Needed!
Arbour Valley Management, LLC has an immediate opening for a Leasing Consultant (part-time). The Leasing Consultant has primary marketing responsibility as it pertains to interfacing with prospective residents at the community, handling day-to-day issues with current residents, and coordinating the renewals of existing leases. Leasing Consultants are the community’s most important personnel as they can determine how well a community does in a very competitive marketplace. Specific training for leasing consultants centers on Fair Housing, closing techniques, and overcoming objections.
· Greets visitors and determine if the community meets the client’s qualifications
· Explains all lease and community policies to new and current residents.
· Following Fair Housing Standards in all dealings with prospects and residents.
· Accurately and efficiently prepares and assists with all leasing paperwork (i.e. applications, lease agreements and addenda, employment and credit checks, and leasing move-in packets).
· Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident move-in’s.
· Ensuring the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through with resident.
· Communicates changes in units leased status to Maintenance.
· Support the overall marketing efforts
· Maintains as accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expirations, square footage, etc.
· Works with Property Manager and/or Assistant Manager to assure curb appeal and property appearance is acceptable.
· Conducts follow-up activity with all residents in order to establish positive resident relations
• Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to others accurately and quickly, including answering phone, attending meetings, written correspondence or other forms of communication. Ability to communicate effectively (expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken or written word.)
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record along with auto insurance required.
· Must have had pre-employment background screening and pass drug testing.
Please send resumes to email@example.com