Part-time Community Assistant Opening!
Title: Part-time Community Assistant
Location: The Bartram
Reports To: General Manager
Date: October 2017
Elm Spring, Inc. aims to provide competitive services in the multi-family market managing property in
Gainesville, FL. The Community Assistant role is required to provide a high-quality service to both internal and external customers, tenants, vendors and building staff. This position has mixed responsibilities that relate to general office, reception / administration duties and assistance in the management of properties on behalf of owners. Working in a team environment, the individual will be expected to demonstrate commitment, and an ability to work as an enthusiastic team member in accordance with the company’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Essential Job Duties:
- Greet visitors, callers or tenants and handle their inquiries. Provide services to tenants, such as tenant work order, package pickup and/or information.
- Responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to management team to include: Setup and maintain database for tenant, vendors inventory, making additions and deletions as necessary; prepare merge mailings or e-mail distributions for tenants; compose, type, for Manager’s review tenant memo’s, newsletters, meeting notes, routine correspondence, forms and reports; coordinates development and delivery of tenant information packages and emergency procedures; coordination and maintenance of the electronic tenant solutions; set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material in accordance with company procedures.
- Track market trends and competition through the regular completion of the market surveys, outreach and industry programs
- Assist in developing a leasing strategy to maximize occupancy and minimize downtime during the year end turn
- Track, coordinate, schedule and follow up with work orders from tenants and staff
- Setup package delivery program and administer same
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work as requested
- Process parking applications for cards and/or transponders
- Process building access card applications
Skills, Education And Experience:
Some college preferred.
Touring with excellent customer service skills.
Effective marketing skills necessary for outreach marketing within the surrounding community.
Proficient computer and e-mail skills including proficient use of Word and Excel; Yardi and Rent Café experience a plus. Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
To apply please email resume to: email@example.com
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.