Assistant Leasing Manager Needed!
Job Title: Assistant Leasing Manager
Property Location: The Bartram
Reports To: Leasing Manager and General Manager
The Assistant Leasing Manager reports directly to the Leasing Manager and the General Manager. The ideal candidate must be able to understand and communicate program and lease requirements. Primary responsibilities will include interacting with current and prospective residents. Assist with outreach marketing and events. Assist with the facilitation of lease renewals. Must have strong leasing and sales experience and the ability to direct and motivate the leasing team. Candidate must be organized and possess strong written communication and computer skills. Must be highly motivated and professional all times. Coordinates activates associated with apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs, and lease renewals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist in attracting, screening, and selecting prospective residents in accordance with all laws and regulation.
- Responsible for weekly reporting; preparation of market survey and traffic reports. Maintain accurate availability report at all times. Track traffic, appointments, and leases daily through software system and by following all guidelines and procedures.
- Assist in the renewal process, distribute and follow up on renewals
- Prepare lease packages. Ensure apartments are ready for residents by agreed upon move-in date, secure signatures, and follow all other guidelines to ensure a fully satisfied new resident has moved in.
- Responds to phone and email inquiries from prospective residents. Applies sales technics to schedule tours, meet, and checks availability for prospective residents. Collects required information in order to complete the approval process.
- Ensures leasing team is focused and highly productive and motivated to meet or exceed goals
- Provide community and apartment tours, communicating features and benefits.
- Notifies prospective residents of approval or disapproval. Ensures all leases are completed and initial rent/fees are collected.
- Completion of the move-ins and move-out process
- Assist with marketing efforts to promote positive awareness of the community. This consist of outreach marketing and resident retention.
- Enter work orders using applicable software. Assistant Leasing Manager
- Ensures all policies and safely rules are being adhered to. Ensure that all leasing guidelines are being followed.
- Work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Attends and participates in training programs and events as needed
- Ensures that the leasing team/department has the proper materials and supplies needed
- Display professionalism in both work ethic and appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to access all areas of the property’s grounds and structures, including multilevel structures, with or without the aid of an elevator
- Work with computer for a minimum of 7 hours daily either standing or sitting and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Open the model apartment for tours and complete daily inspections of the tour route and model for the appropriate curb appeal. Inspect make ready apartments prior to move-ins.
- Effectively communicate with applicants, residents, vendors and supervisors in email, phone, or in person regarding day to day operations of the property
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 1 – 3 year property management experience
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft works
- Strong creative, strategic, organizational skills
- Must have strong sales skills and retain a high closing ratio
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
To apply please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.