New Website Account Creation Info
NCFAA has launched a new website with more features and functionality for you! In order to access these benefits, each member will have their own password protected user account. You can set that up as follows:
If your company is already a member, follow the steps below:
- Follow this link
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Choose to login via social (Facebook or Google+) or simply enter your email and select a password.
If you are joining as a new member:
- Click "Join" in the top right corner
- Choose "View Member Types"
- Select your member types
- Agree to the terms and conditions and choose to login via social (Facebook or Google+) or simply enter your email and select a password.
- Fill in your information as well as your company's information.
- Select your payment method as either invoice or credit card.
The team at NCFAA will review your member application shortly. Once you are approved and have payed your annual dues, you can start enjoying your member benefits.
Once your account is activated you will be able to enjoy new features such as:
- Registering for events online
- Viewing and paying invoices online
- Edit and add to your existing profiles with pictures, marketing details and more!
We hope you enjoy your new member website!