If you're a driven, A-team player with the marketing skills to deliver the best possible customer service and solutions to clients, iLS Network may be a great match for you.
iLS Network is a collection of apartment finding websites, specializing in student housing, that empowers renters to find an apartment that meets their lifestyle and budget through comprehensive apartment listings, up-to-date content and photos, and a delightful user experience. We're in an exciting period of growth and are seeking a proactive, entrepreneurially minded professional who can create and maintain lasting client relationships in the ever-changing apartment industry. If you're local to Gainesville (SwampRentals.com) or Tallahassee (RentTally.com), you might have used our resources to help find your favorite apartment.
We're building a team of self-motivated, highly talented people. People who are passionate about online marketing, love to challenge the status quo, have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. We're flexible, collaborative, and every member of our remote, tight-knit team plays a role in improving and expanding our technology. If that sounds like you, read on.
- We are looking to hire a new team member that will be physically located in Gainesville or Tallahassee, FL (only these areas, please). This team member will work remotely full-time from their remote/virtual office and visit with our local customers in-person in their leasing offices or your favorite coffee shop.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or other related areas of study.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Please note: This is an entry-level position, and we’re looking forward to training and growing with the selected candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Management
- Maintain and grow client relationships through in-person visits, phone calls, email and social media.
- Work with customers to maintain up-to-date apartment listings that have unique and compelling content.
- Monitor client stats and react proactively to actionable signals.
- Continually look for new ways to improve listing performance.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to track customer interactions and opportunities.
- Represent the company at local events like trade shows, housing fairs, and networking events.
- Build and maintain contacts and relationships within the community and local university to increase brand awareness and trust.
- Monitor industry trends and participate in educational opportunities to enrich your knowledge of the industry.
- This position will involve 30% travel within North Florida, with mileage reimbursement and opportunities to attend conferences and events outside of this area 1-2 times per year.
The Ideal Candidate
- Motivated self-starter that excels at working independently and enjoys contributing to a team.
- Skills in verbal and written communication, including clear presentation of information and data.
- Personable and charismatic, exhibits high emotional intelligence and a knack for customer service.
- Possesses soft sales skills and can identify opportunities and provide data-driven solutions.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and effectively communicates online via Zoom, Slack, and email.
- Preference will be given to candidates with 6+ months experience in the student housing, apartment, or rental housing industry.
- Preference will be given to candidates with connections and demonstrated involvement at The University of Florida or Florida State University.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance with 100% coverage of the employee’s personal premium
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off