Maintenance Tech Needed!!
Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/job/maintenance-technician-ca46c40dbabbab81
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Hankin Apartment's strategy has been, and will always be, to build and manage our own properties for the long term and, as such, we are committed to ensuring that all of our communities are maintained at the highest level possible.
Along with our dedication to delivering top-quality residential living spaces at all price points, we strive to provide unique living experiences for all of our residents.
What will you do? As a Maintenance Technician, you will be highly motivated, well skilled in many trades, and able to deliver a superior customer service experience to our Tioga Town Center location in Newberry, Florida.
Job responsibilities include:
- Adhering to standards set forth by Manager.
- General maintenance of the apartment community buildings and units.
- Work closely with team members and contractors to complete unit turnovers.
- Respond to all maintenance requests within 1 business day
- Assist the Manager with completion of the quarterly preventive maintenance inspections.
- Ensure the condition of the Community is clean and safe, cleared of any debris
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with internal and external customers
- Provide “on-call” coverage to answer questions and/or respond to emergency situations once every fourteen weeks.
- Communicate with Manager and the Leasing team daily regarding any outstanding issues related to open work orders
- Comply with the Company's operating and safety policies and procedures
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in Property Management
- General knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, painting, tile and flooring work
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) certification preferred
- Knowledge of risk management, OSHA and MSDS
- Experience with industry software systems, Yardi is a plus and Microsoft Office.
Excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability and 401k match up to 6%.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location