Maintenance Supervisor Needed!!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Maintenance Supervisor
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
About the Company:
Trimark Properties is a Gainesville-based real estate developer and property management firm specializing in high-end housing, office, research, retail, and other niche developments next to the University of Florida. Trimark was founded in 1992 and has experienced steady growth through understanding our market, delivering award-winning projects, maintaining and constantly improving our portfolio. We provide a unique team approach to all aspects of real estate management, deliver top quality products, service, and sales. We believe in “Location, Location, Location." Our communities are steps to UF, shops, Gainesville’s Midtown, and UF Health (Shands) facilities.
Trimark Properties is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our company. The main duties include but are not limited to diagnosing problems and making repairs, ensuring all upkeep, inventory, preventative maintenance, and repairs of the grounds, common areas, amenities, apartments, and buildings of the community are completed in an efficient manner. Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for scheduling and directly supervising and leading the Maintenance Technician and Groundskeeping team.
- Has 2-3 years of experience as a supervisor or manager
- Previously worked as a Maintenance Supervisor or Trades Foreman
- Has broad previous experience in all trades (electrical, plumbing, drywall, carpentry, repair, and punch work)
- EPA and HVAC certified strongly preferred.
- Commitment to Emergency-On-Call participation a requirement.
- Proven excellent customer service.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize projects
- An AS or college coursework in Building Construction a plus, but not a requirement
- Strong leadership skills required
- Must be drug-free and smoke-free at all times
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check with a completely clean record
- Must have reliable vehicle
Applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
Trimark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org