Position: Leasing Manager
Participate in all aspects of the leasing process which includes ensuring all leads are properly entered into OneSite, contacted, and followed up on; greeting prospects and providing tours; closing the sale; assisting prospects through the application and lease process, including ensuring the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and all screening procedures; monitoring and participating in the resident renewal process, and ensuring the clubhouse, model and all tour routes are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate and work with the Property Manager through both opportunities and threats.
- Ensure both individual and team knowledge of the competitive landscape of the market by shopping competitors and keeping updated records of all offerings within the market.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of the property including selling points of the site and frequent objections from prospects, site leasing trends, traffic patterns, and product availability.
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community, including dealing with escalated resident complaints.
- Coordinate and participate in site marketing efforts and events to gain prospects and retain residents.
- Guide the leasing team in their leasing and marketing efforts, ensuring proper expectations are set and tools and resources needed for success are given.
- Assist the Property Manager in the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Other tasks as directed and assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous leasing and/or sales experience required. Experience in multifamily luxury conventional housing preferred.
- Previous experience with property management software such as OneSite and Realpage products preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including intermediate experience with Excel preferred.
- May be required to participate in on call requirements on an as needed basis.
Apply Online at: https://coastalridge.com/careers/