Leasing Consultant Needed in Gainesville
Come grow with us!
West Shore Property Management is presently accepting resumes for a full-time Leasing Consultant for one of our apartment communities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company with a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture.
We are seeking polished, engaging and energetic salespeople with sales/customer service experience (high-end retail, leasing, hospitality, etc.) and a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy, upscale environment that rewards your efforts. Through training, coaching and continued education we develop our leasing consultants to become the best in the industry!
In addition to a competitive hourly salary, we offer a generous commission structure, full medical and dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, continued training, advancement opportunities and much more!
Under the immediate supervision of the Property Manager, the Leasing Consultant is responsible for all aspects of leasing production at an apartment community.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet, greet & tour leasing prospects
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate both opportunities or threats to the Property Manager
- Ensure that all online rental inquiries are responded to quickly and effectively
- Have an in-depth understanding of site leasing trends, traffic patterns and product availability
- Ensure all sales & leasing models are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party to address
- Ensure the “tour route” is maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party to address
- Properly close the leasing process by asking for the sale.
- Ensure all lead information is correct and complete within ResMan and Knock
- Ensure all prospects are followed up with through either email, phone or letter
- Effectively manage the community waitlist and communicate with prospects as changes occur
- Warm call prospects as needed
- Ensure the proper execution of all screening procedures
- Ensure the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and related move-in paperwork
- Ensure the proper collection of all funds and move-in related fees
- Ensure “model open” signs are put out and brought in daily and that they maintain an acceptable appearance
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00/hour + commission
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org