Lease Up Maintenance Tech Needed
Brand new apartment community off Archer Road in search of candidate for tech position. This role would include but not be limited to the below job description.
Drug Free Workplace.
Written test required for application status to be approved.
Lease Up Maintenance Tech
The Maintenance Technician’s primary goal is to provide service to our residents. This position will reiterate our corporate philosophy each time contact is made with a ZRS MANAGEMENT resident. The Maintenance Technician will work hand-in-hand with the Maintenance Supervisor to provide an uncompromised style of living for each resident. The primary focus will be to assist in the retention of the ZRS MANAGEMENT resident through skilled, efficient and professional service. Through dedication and uncompromised service, this position can be promoted to a Maintenance Supervisor. The position of Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Property Manager. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance of the property, including but not limited to:
- Prompt and efficient service calls in accordance with the service policy.
- Being on-call as determined by the Property Manager.
- Turn vacant units in three to five business days.
- Performing light electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Perform light carpentry and masonry work.
- Janitorial work required.
- Assist in the maintaining of all common areas including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, pressure washing, cleaning windows, etc.
- Maintaining of pool(s) and/or jacuzzi(s).
- Maintaining the maintenance shop(s) in an efficient, safe and organized manner.
- Take a leadership role in maintaining and enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the property.
- If it is a job requirement at your specific property, to have your HVAC and pool certifications, they must be received within 90 days of the employment starting date.
- Weekends as determined by Property Manager and incorporated into work schedule. Comply with Fair Housing requirements and laws.
- This position will involve light travel for training and education seminars.
- Complete New Employee Orientation & Fair Housing Seminar within 60 days of hire.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com