Full-Time Leasing Consultant
Hankin Apartments in search for a full-time Leasing Consultant for the Flats at the Tioga Town Center. Must be available to work Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and weekends. Please forward resume to Cheryl.email@example.com
Working closely with the Management Team, the Leasing Consultant is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and ensuring the community’s exceptional lifestyle, resident retention and prospect conversion objectives are achieved and consistent with the brand and level of quality of a Hankin Apartments Community.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow all Hankin Apartments policies and procedures, as well as relevant industry standards and laws (Federal Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act and local housing laws)
· Convert prospect leads into tours by monitoring and promptly following up with all incoming traffic by providing helpful and compelling information about the community and local area.
· Contribute to exceptional occupancy levels by conducting personalized and informative prospect tours in a consistent and professional manner – following fair housing guidelines.
· Coordinate and promote engaging and unique resident events to encourage resident retention and brand loyalty.
· Demonstrate strong customer service and emotional intelligence skills to proactively engage with residents and prospects in a genuine and meaningful way
· Actively manage and monitor the community’s social media accounts for brand awareness and reputation, and aid in additional marketing efforts as needed.
· Respond to all prospect inquiries, resident inquiries, service requests, etc. in a timely manner.
· Work with the team to ensure all leases are processed in a timely manner and ready for Manager review
· Collaborate with Tenant Services team to ensure work orders are recorded, updated and follow up in a timely manner.
· Stay engaged with industry trends, evolving resident needs and the competitive marketplace in general. Prepare Comp Market Surveys as directed by Manager.
· Walk the property to ensure model units, common areas, amenities are in pristine condition
· Obtain National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) designation and other necessary certifications and/or professional designations as directed by Community Manager
· Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- 1 + years experience in Property Management or customer service role
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) designation and/or BA/BS degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Exceptional customer service and listening skills
- Social Media and marketing skills
- Commitment to quality and integrity
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, industry software systems and Yardi
- Excellent time management
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT (Under Typical Positions)
· Typically works in an office with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level. Work assignments are diversified. A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis. Minimal physical effort is required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 10 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.