Customer Service Associate
The Best Restoration is expanding and need to add a dedicated customer service associate to the team . We are looking for a driven, reliable, and enthusiastic individual to join our Operations Teams.
This a key position to providing a great experience to our clients.
- To do all pre and post appointment procedures.
- Work with online scheduling and invoicing software.
- Effectively manage large volumes of incoming calls, email correspondence, and Service Requests in a timely manner.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Adhere to a professional level of speech, dress, and workspace areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Ability to process data quickly and accurately.
- Proven strong telephone customer service skills that reflect The Best Restoration’s high level of professionalism.
- Exhibit the ability to communicate well, and with accuracy, through verbal communication and written communications
- Ability prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Back office operational experience, preferably in the financial/banking industry.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with excellent customer service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Job Type: Full-time