Part-Time Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator
Are you a student looking for a flexible part-time job to build up your resume during the semester? Trimark Properties is seeking a Social Media Coordinator & Content Creator to join our company. We are looking for a go-getter with strong social media and videography/photography skills to help increase the visibility of our brands online. We’re seeking those who have a passion for marketing, social media, and content creation. You’ll work on content creation and social media management for over 30 different brands, ranging from restaurants and food parks to apartment complexes and office buildings. The right candidate has a goal-oriented mindset, experience increasing social media followers, and understands that good social media management is measured by how well it drives sales. This position can lead to a full-time career upon graduation. You’ll set goals, ensure we hit those targets, and work with an outstanding team. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Creates and publishes high quality digital content across multiple channels: Twitter, Instagram, company websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs, Snapchat, Mailchimp, and occasionally for print production (brochures, signage, etc.).
- Captures engaging video and photo content using iPhone and camera equipment
- Plans and executes all social media marketing campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains a social media presence; focuses on social media strategy that converts to sales.
- Contributes to the company’s overall strategic marketing plans; assists with web marketing, SEO/SEM, email campaigns, print marketing, and ad buying campaigns.
- Able to create shareable and exciting content for a digital audience; a successful candidate must be eager to tell engaging stories by capturing creative video & photography elements that produce compelling branding in a deadline environment.
- Experience in taking and editing candid photography for social media.
- Experience with shooting and editing videos for social media, YouTube, vlogs.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proficient in: Canva, Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Wordpress, Social Media apps.
- Previous successful experience managing social media campaigns for businesses.
- Previous successful experience growing social media followers within a target audience.
Reasons to Apply:
- Work with a great, award-winning team.
- Great pay!
- Gain real world, professional hands-on experience.
- Work with everything from restaurant brands (The Swamp), real estate brands (Trimark) and
- Flexible schedule (we'll work around your class schedule).
- Build a large professional portfolio of your work.
- Position can lead to a long-term career opportunity.
Think this position sounds like a good fit for you? Please submit your resume and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
Trimark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace