Part Time Web Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Part Time Web Developer
Reports To: VP of Sales & Marketing
About the Company:
Trimark Properties is a Gainesville-based real estate developer and property management firm specializing in high-end housing, office, restaurant, research, retail, and other niche developments next to the University of Florida. Trimark was founded in 1992 and has experienced steady growth through understanding our market, delivering award-winning projects, maintaining and constantly improving our portfolio. We provide a unique team approach to all aspects of real estate and business management, deliver top quality products, service, and sales. We believe in “Location, Location, Location." Our communities are steps to UF, Gainesville’s Midtown and Innovation District, and UF Health (Shands) facilities.
Trimark Properties seeks a Front-end & Back-end Web Developer to join our company. The Web Developer will work with Trimark’s Senior Web Developer to fulfill all web-based projects, including:
- Front-end web development
- Back-end web development
- Custom web app development using Laravel, VueJS, and TailwindCSS
The right applicant will be available 2-3 days per week between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time Monday – Friday. This schedule will allow the Web Developer to work with the remote Senior Web Developer, who will provide guidance and mentorship on open projects. The right candidate will have at least 2 years of verifiable experience in frontend, backend, and custom web app work. He/she will have a high attention to detail and enjoy writing clean, easy-to-read code. We’re looking for people who feel a sense of accomplishment and want to do a happy dance when they create a beautiful new responsive web page or add functionality to our custom web apps. If that’s you, we want to hire you asap.
- Experience collaborating on small teams preferred.
- 2+ years managing and developing custom web apps experience preferred.
- Experience working with legacy applications preferred with legacy PHP applications.
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (React, VueJs, Angular, etc) preferred.
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Working Knowledge of OOP principles.
- Working knowledge of PHP required.
- 2+ years of verifiable experience in both frontend and backend web design/development AND custom web app experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Back-end experience requirements:PHP (Laravel preferred), MySQL.
- Experience with version control/GIT.
- Highly motivated and able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Able to adjust to legacy technologies as they encountered.
- Flexible attitude; easy to work with.
- Document troubleshooting steps when facing new, undiscovered issues.
- Update current environment documents when needed.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must pass a coding test as part of the interview process.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
Trimark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Email resumes to email@example.com