Digital Marketing Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: VP Sales and Marketing
About the Company:
Trimark Properties is a Gainesville-based real estate developer and property management firm specializing in high-end housing, office, restaurant, research, retail, and other niche developments next to the University of Florida. Trimark was founded in 1992 and has experienced steady growth through understanding our market, delivering award-winning projects, maintaining and constantly improving our portfolio. We provide a unique team approach to all aspects of real estate and business management, deliver top quality products, service,
and sales. We believe in “Location, Location, Location." Our communities are steps to UF, Gainesville’s Midtown and Innovation District, and UF Health (Shands) facilities.
Trimark Properties is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Marketing Department. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an experienced, valued team member on the marketing team who works to effectively design and execute the marketing strategy at one of Gainesville’s fastest growing companies. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will maintain and grow all Trimark owned brands and support the marketing efforts of several sister companies in other industries. The chosen applicant will develop, design and implement the marketing strategy with the support of other marketing team members including a graphic designer, web designer, and other marketing specialists. The right candidate is a results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and strong desire to make a measurable improvement in the company's lead generation and sales. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Designs, coordinates, and implements strategic B2C and B2B marketing plans for the listed industries below, drives lead generation, sales and net revenues.
- Utilizes a scientific approach to marketing: ask questions, research solutions, form hypotheses that will solve challenges, generate tests, draw conclusions that allow for future success and scalability.
- Develops engaging content that tells a compelling story about the brand and converts into leads/sales.
- Develops and implements paid and organic social media efforts for multiple brands/industries; develops and implements social media calendars.
- Maintains content for all Trimark-owned websites. Ensures that all pricing, availability, photo galleries, virtual tours, videos, and property descriptions are updated as needed. Tests website for functionality, tracking, quality assurance; ensures that all content is relevant and performing efficiently.
- Performs search engine optimization (SEO); plans and develops content for landing pages that will be coded by a web developer.
- Writes clear copy for webpages, ads, social media, articles, blogs, press releases, events, etc.
- Develops marketing collateral with a consistent style and message that matches branding.
- Implements direct email marketing.
- Develops a high-quality portfolio of still images and videos.
- Prepares and publishes content on a timely basis.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Industries You Will Market:
- Student Housing – including luxury apartments, dorms and historic houses, Commercial Real Estate – including office, restaurant, lab, and retail space
- Architecture Firms- contribute to and implement overall marketing strategy, coordinate strategic marketing efforts with management, and execute campaigns based on data-driven results
- Restaurants – support the direct marketing and social media efforts of several popular local restaurants
- Food Parks – coordinate the marketing efforts of our Gainesville’s newest food park, including event space
- High End landscaping/hardscaping – with services ranging from commercial and residential hardscaping to urban space, you’ll support the marketing for one of Gainesville’s premier landscaping companies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, digital media, web design, graphic design, business, or equivalent (or related experience).
- 3-5 years of data-driven digital marketing experience.
- Previous successful experience in paid and organic social media management required; must have experience in developing and increasing followership and curating/posting social media content. Must be driven to produce content that tells a compelling story about the product and results in sales conversion.
- Must have verifiable skills and a portfolio showing work in at least one area of the following: social media photography or video creation.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing a strong plus.
- Must have excellent work ethic and be engaged to perform a high volume of daily work
- Must be able to directly increase sales and profitability through strategic marketing efforts.
Please submit your resume and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com
Applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
Trimark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace