Welcome to the Fabulous Vegas Trade Show!
Register. Attend. Play. Win.
Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gai1714 Southwest 34th Street
Gainesville, FL 32607
* Casino Games
(Turn in your chips to increase your chances of winning raffle prizes)
* Vegas Inspired Entertainment
* Raffle Prizes
* FREE Food!
*Three Educational Sessions
*Young Professionals After Party
- Win at the casino tables!
- Visit supplier booths
- Come dressed in your best "Elvis" attire! ("$250 Best Costume prize awarded")
- Bring a food donation for our charity drive
- Register to attend in advance
- Attend an educational session
Educational Sessions Include:
Calling all Supplier Partners!
Reserve your booths today!
*Early Bird Rates Expire for Supplier Booths on April 26th!
Take advantage of this opportunity to build relationships with the countless property management decision makers that will be in attendance. Decorate your booths like a famous landmark on the Vegas Strip!
- Official Event Photos and Photo Booth Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
- Program and Event Stamp Card Sponsor - 1 Remains!
- Bar (Cup) Sponsorship - SOLD OUT!
- Candy Bag Blitz Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
- Lanyard Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
- Food Station Sponsor -,SOLD OUT!
- Event Ticket Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
- Young Professional's After-Party Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
- Educational Session Sponsor - 3 Remain!
- Window Signage Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our requests below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.
|11:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Supplier Set-Up & Registration|
|12:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Financial Management Workshop|
|3:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Leadership = Connecting → Retention|
|3:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Mold Remediation Class|
|5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Trade Show|
|7:30 PM - 8:15 PM||Prize Winners are Announced|
|8:15 PM - 9:30 PM||Vegas After Party Hosted by the NCFAA Young Professionals No Name Lounge in the Hilton Lobby - Sponsored by Arbor Contract Carpet|