Annual Holiday Party & A.C.E. Awards
Celebrate the holiday season and excellence in our industry with NCFAA!
HAVE YOUR COMPANY HOLIDAY PARTY WITH US! Let us do all of the work! Attend and Enjoy!
Last year this event SOLD-OUT! Reserve your table today!
Members - $45 per person (with RSVP)
Future members - $75 per person (with RSVP)
Platinum Snowflake - $500
Includes entire RESERVED table for 8 guests, 16 raffle tickets, sponsorship sign, sponsorship table for marketing materials, verbal recognition during event, 2 A.C.E. awards nominations and large logo on banner sign at entrance.
Gold Sleigh - $350
Includes table with 6 reserved seats, 12 raffle tickets, sponsorship sign, verbal recognition during event, 1 A.C.E. awards nomination and medium-sized logo on banner sign at entrance.
Silver Bells - $250
Includes table with 4 reserved seats, 8 raffle tickets, sponsorship sign, verbal recognition during event and small logo on banner sign at entrance.
*Please bring a new, unwrapped gift for a needy child in our community.*
In conjunction with our annual Holiday party, the North Central Florida Apartment Association Presents...
The A.C.E. Awards for Apartment Community Excellence!
On Thursday December 15th, we will hold our fourth annual A.C.E. awards event. Join us as we ring in the holidays with our peers while recognizing the best that our industry has to offer.
- Student Community of the Year *New*
- Conventional Community of the Year *New*
- New Community of the Year (Built after 2008) *New*
- Ocala Community of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Service Professional of the Year
- Service Manager of the Year
- Vendor of the Year (person)
- Corp Support Staff (Accountant, HR, Area Mgr, Marketing)
Who's the ACE of your staff?
Award nominations are open to all NCFAA member communities, management companies & staff.
Nominations are for those that exemplify the "best" of their profession and industry.
Nomination Fee: $10
- Completed Entry Form
- Photograph of Nominee (may be transmitted electronically)
- For the "Community of the Year" nomination please include your latest apartment ratings and at least two resident references.
Submission deadline is December 2, 2016.
You may submit a nomination online by email or by mail. For assistance please contact the NCFAA at (352) 333-0333.
All award winners are selected by a third party association that is outside of the state of Florida to avoid any hint of partiality. Winners are chosen solely by the information that is provided by the nominator on the nomination form along with the supporting documentation.