This event is invite only and will be extended to the top three finalists in each category and their plus one.
Not attending in person? No problem! This event will be livestreamed and available to view by all NCFAA members!
*Individual ticket pricing applies to all in-person attendees and their plus one*
Open Air, Outside Venue
- Tables spread out a minimum of 6' apart
- Masks required
- Sanitizer stations throughout
- Invitation only event
Increased recognition for award winners
Increased recognition for nominees (finalists)
*Invitations Extended to the Top three finalists (and a plus one) from Each Awards Category*
Sponsorship Opportunites Available!
In conjunction with our annual Holiday party, the North Central Florida Apartment Association Presents...
The A.C.E. Awards for Apartment Community Excellence!
On Thursday, December 10th, we will hold our eighth annual A.C.E. awards event. Join us as we ring in the holidays with our nominees, while recognizing the best that our industry has to offer.
- Student Community of the Year
- Conventional Community of the Year
- New Community of the Year
- Renovated Community of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Service Professional of the Year
- Service Manager of the Year
- Supplier of the Year (person)
- Corp Support Staff (Accountant, HR, Area Mgr, Marketing)
Who's the ACE of your staff?
Award nominations are open to all NCFAA member communities, management companies & staff.
Nominations are for those that exemplify the "best" of their profession and industry.
You may submit a nomination online by email or by mail. For assistance please contact the NCFAA at (352) 333-0333 or email@example.com.
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue for indoor events. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.
For More Information: