*New Location for 2020*
Open Air Venue
- Tables spread out a minimum of 6' apart
- Masks required until seated
- Sanitizer stations throughout
- No dance floor in 2020
- 6, 8 or 10 person table reservations required. Multiple companies can combine to form a table with approval of all parties registered.
Annual Holiday Party & A.C.E. Awards
Celebrate the holiday season and excellence in our industry with NCFAA!
HAVE YOUR COMPANY HOLIDAY PARTY WITH US!
Let us do all of the work! Attend and Enjoy!
Reserve your table today!
*Please remember to bring a new, unwrapped toy for an area needy child and receive 3 free raffle tickets*
Sponsorship Opportunites Available!
In conjunction with our annual Holiday party, the North Central Florida Apartment Association Presents...
The A.C.E. Awards for Apartment Community Excellence!
On Thursday, December 10th, we will hold our eighth annual A.C.E. awards event. Join us as we ring in the holidays with our peers while recognizing the best that our industry has to offer.
- Student Community of the Year
- Conventional Community of the Year
- New Community of the Year
- Renovated Community of the Year
- Affordable Community of the Year *New Category*
- Property Manager of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Service Professional of the Year
- Service Manager of the Year
- Supplier of the Year (person)
- Corp Support Staff (Accountant, HR, Area Mgr, Marketing)
Who's the ACE of your staff?
Award nominations are open to all NCFAA member communities, management companies & staff.
Nominations are for those that exemplify the "best" of their profession and industry.
You may submit a nomination online by email or by mail. For assistance please contact the NCFAA at (352) 333-0333 or email@example.com.
All award winners are selected by a third party association to avoid any hint of partiality. Winners are chosen solely by the information that is provided by the nominator on the nomination form along with the supporting documentation.
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.
For More Information: